Saturday, March 12, 2016

When You’re Too Busy to Pray, You Need Prayer the Most

Many of us operate in hectic worlds. I often find it difficult to give as much time to this ministry as I once did, let alone for me to spend time alone with God. This is a mistake that I strive to correct, something that we all go through from time to time. When it seems like there isn’t enough time, that’s exactly when we need to make the time.

As Exodus points out, there are times when it is simply out place to be still.

The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.Exodus 14:14

This video helped me to remember that when I don’t think I have enough time to devote to the Father, that’s the point when I should be giving even more time.

The post When You’re Too Busy to Pray, You Need Prayer the Most appeared first on Judeo Christian Church.



via Judeo Christian Church http://ift.tt/1LihEdf

No comments: