Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Rise of the #Selfie

JD Rucker Selfie


Call it a kick that I’m on, but I’ve officially doubled the number of “selfies” that I’ve taken just in the last couple of days. Prior to this week, I had taken 2. Now, I’ve taken 4. It’s a selfie phenomenon. The reason for all of these selfies is that I just uncovered a second infographic about the photo type that is also worth sharing, officially doubling the total posts about selfies on this blog as well. The first selfie infographic was posted just the other day with a much-less admirable attempt at my own image.


This time, we’ll keep it normal. Instagram will be thankful. Here’s the infographic from Visual.ly.


Selfie Infographic


The post The Rise of the #Selfie appeared first on Soshable | Social Media Blog.






via Soshable | Social Media Blog http://soshable.com/rise-selfie/

No comments: