Thursday, October 31, 2013

Adding More Content to Tumblr


For the last two years, I’ve only loosely used Tumblr. I found that the amazing platform simply wasn’t for me. It’s not that I didn’t fit into the community or lifestyle, but we all have to make decisions on where to spend our social media time and Tumblr simply got lost in the shuffle.


I am back and I would love to make this my lite-blogging home. I have my own normal blog, a tech blog, a Christian blog, a political blog, and other professional ones that I contribute to, but I will be making a concerted effort to spend more of my time here. The platform is simply too easy to use for me to ignore.


All of the heavy stuff can go on the various Wordpress blogs that I have, but the short and sweet stuff can go here. There’s simply no reason to ignore it anymore.




from Tumblr http://jdrucker.tumblr.com/post/65637404697

via IFTTT

No comments: