Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Party of Diversity

To those of us who have been following the Republican and Democratic candidates for a while, it came as no surprise to watch the Democratic debate and see five white people talking about unfairness for minorities. Watching the #DemDebate hashtag, one theme kept popping up that I didn’t expect. Many didn’t realize that all of the Democratic candidates were white.

I know. It sounds funny. Just in case I was crazy (and since I didn’t want to go back and read through hundreds of Tweets for confirmation), I Googled it and found I wasn’t the only one that noticed.

Let’s take a look at some of them…

Is the world really turned upside down or is are minorities and women really able to find opportunity within the GOP? To us, the answer is obvious. Diversity is strength and the Republicans

The post The Party of Diversity appeared first on Conservative Haven.



via Conservative Haven | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1LNd8mF

No comments: