Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dealer Authority: A New Venture in Automotive Internet Marketing

Dealer Authority


Change is good, sometimes. We all have those moments in our lives when we just want to branch out on our own. This is my moment.


I’ve been working for TK/KPA for the last seven years. I have absolutely nothing but positive to say about the company. They’ve treated me better than I probably deserved and I believe we’ve had a mutually beneficial relationship – both parties have grown as a result. I plan on referring KPA for many of the services that I do not offer because looking at it from the inside and seeing what else is out there, I know that they have what it takes to help their dealer clients find amazing success.


With that said, the company is still a growing corporation and I have wanted to operate in more of boutique situation for a little while. As a result, I am launching my own automotive internet marketing firm that will focus on premium social, search, and content marketing services. Dealer Authority is not for every dealership. The expectations are high and the costs will match. For the vast majority of dealers, the power I’ll be bringing to the table would be overkill. For truly aggressive dealers wanting to make a huge impact on their marketing efforts, I’m here to help.


Check out the website, get a feel for the direction that I’m heading, and make a choice: are you ready to get aggressive?






via Soshable | Social Media Blog http://soshable.com/dealer-authority-a-new-venture-in-automotive-internet-marketing/

No comments: