Thursday, February 11, 2016

Before He Could Use Them as Political Props, Trump Gave More to Hillary Clinton than Veterans

With all of his yuge billions in the bank that he brags about, it’s noteworthy that Donald Trump’s foundation had donated $57,000 to veterans before his Presidential run. Compare that to the $100,000 he gave to Hillary Clinton’s foundation in 2009 alone and we can see where Trump’s heart really was before he ran for President.

Of course, now the draft-dodger is all about the veterans. He loves the veterans so much that he’ll skip debates and raise money for them. He’ll even offer them money to stand as props at his campaign events.

My father and step-father were veterans. My mother is a veteran. Had my heart not given out when I was in boot camp, I would be a veteran. It infuriates me that Donald Trump’s sudden interest in veterans echoes with complete insincerity, yet so many past and present military and their families still support him. That infuriates me the most to the point that I really can’t even write this article. In lieu of finishing about this important topic, I’ll leave the links that will allow you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

It’s not just veterans, though. Despite being very rich, he may very well be the least charitable billionaire in the United States, literally.

Why do veterans and active duty military support this draft-dodger? Before he could use them as political pawns, he had no interest in them. It makes zero sense for a man who has shown contempt towards the US military throughout his life to be elevated to Commander-in-Chief.



via Soshable http://ift.tt/1KHfiE8

No comments: