Sunday, January 5, 2014

Who Believes there Really is a New World Order?


Buddies


I’ll admit it. I’ve been skeptical. The though that there’s a secret world organization that is connected to the most powerful people in politics, the military, media, education, and entertainment is, well, challenging to believe. It has been promoted by some nefarious characters who seem to be heavy on the conspiracy theory syrup and light on their meds (as well as reality).


Well, that was then. After doing my research in recent weeks I’m actually starting to see it as possible. No, I’m not ready to build a cabin in Montana and start stockpiling food and ammunition (I’d have to buy a gun first for that to be necessary) but I have to admit that the evidence, history, and activities happening around the world make it not only a possibility but likely the most feasible explanation for the current state of society and the trajectory on which we seem to be.


Let’s start simple. I’m not going to throw out a bunch of two-hour documentaries. Not yet. Those have been eye-opening to say the least, but I wanted to start with a short and simple video that depicts what is clear with no “wackos” involved. It’s all from mainstream media and it should be enough to get you to at least start asking some questions. We’ll be searching for more answers in the future, but it’s a good start.



The post Who Believes there Really is a New World Order? appeared first on Uberly.






via Uberly http://uberly.com/weird/believes-really-new-world-order/

No comments: