Friday, January 30, 2015

Isaiah 41:10 – ‘right hand of my righteousness’


Isaiah 41:10


Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



This is one of the most oft-quoted verses of the Old Testament. It is one that offers encouragement, asks us to have faith in our Father, and lets us know that we’re not in this alone. Is there a deeper, prophetic meaning?


We know from many verses that Yeshua is said to sit on God’s right hand. Perhaps the most compelling of these verses is in Romans:


Romans 8:34 (KJV)



Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.



It would appear that the verses are parallel to the point that Isaiah, which was written several centuries before Yeshua walked the earth, is a prophetic telling of the coming Messiah. More importantly, it speaks in present tense and corroborates what Yeshua said of His presence, that He has been with us from the beginning.


The post Isaiah 41:10 – ‘right hand of my righteousness’ appeared first on Judeo Christian Church.






via Judeo Christian Church http://ift.tt/1KedSuQ

No comments: