Monday, May 27, 2013

Launched a New Automotive Social Media Blog

KPA Local Engage Header


OK, so technically it’s not new. Technically, it was launched back in 2011 and fell off of my radar due to challenges I was having with bandwidth. Technically, it’s a “revival” rather than a launch, but I can assure you it’s one heck of a revival.


The goal of launching an automotive social media blog is to have venue through which to post my business-related items. Soshable has always been a general social media blog, one that can apply to a wide audience and the majority of industries. With the launch of KPA Local Engage, I’m finding that I’m posting a lot more things related to my professional industry – automotive – rather than general topics that a real estate agent, restaurant owner, or social media guru in training can find useful.


That doesn’t mean I’ll stop talking business here and it doesn’t mean that the other site will not have things of general interest. I’m going to separate the two disciplines but there are times when niche posts can apply to everyone just as there are times when general posts can apply to a niche.


Check it out, subscribe to Automotive Social Media by Email, and, as always, contact me if you have some awesome unique content you’d like to contribute to either. We’re always looking for fresh insights.







via Soshable | Social Media Blog http://soshable.com/launched-a-new-automotive-social-media-blog/

No comments: