Thursday, May 18, 2017

Adding Soshable to the Federalist Party mix

Avid readers of Soshable have been highly disappointed for the last four months. I went from publishing pretty much every day to slowing down dramatically before stopping altogether in January. Things have been pretty insane lately. Near the top of the list of life-changing events (and there have been several) is the rise of the Federalist Party, of which I’m a co-founder.

The party has been progressing at a breakneck pace. We’re gaining more support daily, expanding the reach on social media, and actively fundraising now. This has obviously been a drain on time and resources to the point that Soshable has been at the bottom of my to-do list. It’s time to get it into the mix.

I’m adding Soshable to the resources available to the party. At this point, I’m not sure where it will fit in and I’m open to suggestions. The site, as many of you know, started off as a social media blog. When social media faded as an important component in my professional life, it turned into my personal blog. Since politics and Christianity are at the top of my mind on a daily basis, it was natural for the site to transition towards those topics. At the height of the GOP primaries, I went so far as to use this site to endorse Senator Ted Cruz for President.

Now that the GOP is no longer my political home, I’m ready to use Soshable to help the Federalist cause. Reining in DC, defending freedoms, and protecting life are the core principles for the party and match perfectly with the message I’ve espoused on this site in recent years so it’s a natural fit.

Stay tuned for more frequent updates. Until we get more help on the party front, I’m unwilling to commit to the daily posts I once scheduled, but that day will come soon. In the meantime, check back and see what I’m posting here. My hope is that it will become my personal outlet for Federalist information as the party’s website and TNA start getting more input from other writers.



via Soshable http://ift.tt/2pR7wDg

No comments: