Saturday, September 10, 2016

Easing Back into the Faithful Mix

Anyone who has had to separate themselves from something they love know that it’s very difficult. It can drain our spirits and make us question our own actions. I’ve recently had to do just that by stepping away from this website to work on a different project. Now that it’s up and running, I feel it’s time to ease back into the thing that I love most: spreading the Word of God.

As always, my priorities are faith, business, and politics. Some have asked where family and friends fit into this mix. They are part of all of it; I do not disconnect my actions from the people in my life. My wife is part of my faith, my business, and my politics. My children are entering into a each as well. All of my friends are there through faith, business, or family. I have no friends who aren’t somehow involved.

Now that the new project is up and running, there’s an opening for me to spend some time on Judeo-Christian Church. I can’t wait! There have been so many things percolating in my mind that I’ve wanted to share but couldn’t put in the necessary time. Hopefully, those things weren’t lost completely. I won’t be posting daily as I was before, at least not yet. In the meantime, please accept what I can give and pray for those who need to hear the Word of God.

The post Easing Back into the Faithful Mix appeared first on Judeo Christian Church.



via Judeo Christian Church http://ift.tt/2cP42u2

No comments: