Friday, November 8, 2013

Facebook Ads and the Internet Sales 20 Group

Facebook Addiction


Next week, I’ll be discussing Facebook advertising at the Internet Sales 20 Group in Los Angeles. Even before traveling to the event itself, I’ve already received a couple of questions about the topic itself. The most important one was, “What value can we get out of this if we don’t use Facebook advertising?”


My response was not what she expected:



“What value can you get out of Facebook without advertising?”



Of course, she shot back a handful of things that are important about Facebook that didn’t require advertising. My reply surprised her once again.



“Now take everything you just told me about the value in Facebook and multiply it by 100. That’s the difference between Facebook with and without advertising.”



It’s unfortunate but expected that Facebook has become a “pay to play” endeavor, but it’s the truth. I hate it, really, but that doesn’t change the facts. I’ll let you all know how it goes during the IS20Group.






via Soshable | Social Media Blog http://soshable.com/facebook-ads-and-the-internet-sales-20-group/

No comments: