Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Purpose Driven Lie


A few years ago before I had truly been born again, I picked up a copy of The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. Thankfully, I didn’t read it all. Something kept me from making it through the book; as far as I can recall, I’ve never started a book that I didn’t finish other than this one.


At the time, I didn’t recognize that the doctrines of the book and Warren were heresies. I simply felt compelled to stop. It seemed like a good book. It seemed to have a good message. It did not and I thank the Lord for leading me away from it.


The emergence of the lukewarm church that keeps people focused on this life and this world is a huge threat to people who feel they are living right but who are being deceived into believing a lie. There is only one way.


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:6 (KJV)

This is a verse that is often quoted and usually misunderstood. He is the way. He is the only way. The doctrine of inclusion and happy unification is absolutely incorrect. He is the truth. He is the only truth. There are no other truths from other religions that share in on the truth of Yeshua as our Lord and Savior. He is the life. He is the only life. All other concepts, teachings, and doctrines lead to death.


That’s all there is to it. You can’t be a good person and make it into Heaven with Him. You cannot believe in God and not make it into Heaven without Him. Yeshua is the only path and the teachings of The Purpose Driven Lie are simply not correct.


A better way to understand this is to watch this hour-long teaching by Jacob Prasch:



The post The Purpose Driven Lie appeared first on Judeo Christian Church.






via Judeo Christian Church | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1NoyL80

No comments: